Thursday, February 9, 2012

Reading Ahead: March, part 2

As promised, I'm back with the second part of the list of new titles coming out in March.  Obviously, I can't give you a list of everything being released every month--that's usually a couple hundred titles!  But I do make sure to keep an eye out for titles with wide appeal and/or are good bets for the New York Times Bestsellers list.  Ok, enough with the suspense--on to the list!


Born to Darkness, by Suzanne Brockmann

Force of Nature, by C.J. Box

So Pretty It Hurts, by Kate White

Blue Monday, by Nicci French

Fall From Grace, by Richard North Patterson

Cat’s Claw, by Susan Wittig Albert

Cinnamon Roll Murder, by Joanne Fluke


As a side note, if there's ever anything you'd like the library to consider ordering, go ahead and drop me an email--you can find my address on the sidebar of the blog.  Or, just leave me a comment here!

No comments: