Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Reading Ahead: April, part 2

As promised, I'm back with a metric ton of new titles for you to look forward to reading this spring!  Missed part 1 of the list?  Check back here
I know I keep saying this, but there are just so many cool titles coming out, I keep wanting to clear the decks in preparation of a reading extravaganza!  I fully realize that this makes me sound like a complete book nerd, but really, if you're reading this blog, you already know this.  Yes?  Right.  On to the list...


Calico Joe, by John Grisham


Dorchester Terrace, by Anne Perry

The Witness, by Nora Roberts

The Innocent, by David Baldacci

Letter from a Stranger, by Barbara Taylor Bradford

I've got my name down for The Witness, of course, but I'm also eying the new Anne Perry, since it feels like I haven't read a Thomas and Charlotte Pitt novel in quite awhile.  What about you?  Anything on this list that strikes your fancy?  Feel free to share it in the comments!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thanks Megan - I requested the Baldacci - see you Thursday.