Thursday, November 8, 2018

Reading Ahead: December 2018, part 3

What single suspense novel am I looking forward to most next month? Well I think I'd have to say it's Watching You, by Lisa Jewell. I've been a fan of Jewell's since reading The Making of Us several years ago, I really enjoy her plot twists and multi-faceted characters. If you're looking for a new twisted suspense novel this winter, Watching You should be on your list (and if you need something to tide you over, I'd also recommend The Third Wife, 2015). Melville Heights is one of the best neighborhoods in Bristol, England--the sort of area that doctors and lawyers call home. It's a place where every house holds at least one secret, but certainly not where you'd expect a brutal murder to occur. Who winds up dead, and why, and whodunnit? Jewell leads readers along through the fascinating cast and keeps you guessing right to the end.



No comments: