Thursday, December 1, 2011

Reading Ahead: January, part 1

I don't know about you, but I find that most of my hobbies go right out the window during the lead-up to the holidays.  No matter how hard I try to plan every year, there seems to be an annual scramble to get everything done.  And that doesn't leave an awful lot of time for reading, or anything else.

I think publishers have gotten wise to this, because once the holidays are over, there is a literal deluge of new titles coming in January.  So many new titles, in fact, that I'll be breaking up January's reading ahead into three parts over the course of December, because it's a little overwhelming. 

Now, let's see what we have to look forward to reading in the New Year!

How It All Began, by Penelope Lively

Love in a Nutshell, by Janet Evanovich & Dorien Kelly

Another Woman, by Penny Vincenzi

Private: #1 Suspect, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

Copper Beach, by Jayne Ann Krentz

Believing the Lie, by Elizabeth George

No comments: