Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Reading Ahead: January, part 3

If you've missed Part 1 & Part 2, you might want to go back and check them out--there are so many new titles from best-selling authors coming out in the month of January, I've had to break up my normal Reading Ahead post into three!  And as I've been racing around like a crazy person trying to get all of my holiday whatnot accomplished (I can still finish sewing 3 throw pillows and a quilt between now and Christmas Eve, right?  I have time to bake brownies and two batches of cookies for my and my husband's co-workers, right??  Who needs sleep!?  *facepalm*), one of the thoughts keeping me going is that of curling up on a chilly night in January with a cup of tea and a great book.  My ideal form of relaxation!  If you're having similar thoughts, here are a few more new titles to look forward to relaxing with.




Covert Warriors, by W.E.B Griffin

Gideon’s Corpse, by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

The Hunter, by John Lescroart

Gun Games, by Faye Kellerman
 
Deadline, by Fern Michaels


I'll be back on Thursday with an update on what I've been reading and listening to!

No comments: