Thursday, September 6, 2012

Reading Ahead: October 2012, part 1

Did you think I'd forgotten you?  Au contrair!  Technical hiccups caused a few delays in posting, but all that should be sorted out now, thankfully.  Did you enjoy your holiday weekend?  Got one last gasp of summer in?  I hope so, because today, I'm starting to post titles that will be published in October.  I promise, it's full of all sorts of goodies, so see it as a harbinger of great things to come.  Like pumpkin spice lattes, hoodies, blanket weather, taking out the air conditioners, and trips to the orchard.  See?  All good things! Here are a few more good things to add to your list.  (Does that sound a little too Martha Stewart?  My apologies.  Carry on.)


The Racketeer, by John Grisham

The Bone Bed, by Patricia Cornwell

Sleep No More, by Iris Johansen

Mad River, by John Sandford

Dick Francis’s Bloodline, by Felix Francis

Peaches for Father Francis, by Joanne Harris

Sins of the Mother, by Danielle Steel

I'll be back next week with more up-and-coming bestsellers.  And since I know you can't wait to hear about what I read in August, I'll post that later this month.  Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: