Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Reading Ahead: October 2012, part 2

Ready for round two?  Here we go!



Finding Casey, Jo-Ann Mapson

Phantom, by Jo Nesbo

A Winter Dream, by Richard Paul Evans

Astray: Stories, by Emma Donoghue

The Last Man, by Vince Flynn

Back to Blood, by Tom Wolfe

The Panther, by Nelson DeMille

The Secret Keeper, by Kate Morton

Live by Night, by Dennis Lehane


So many things I want to read!  A new release by Jo Nesbo is always welcome--I know I've said this before, but if you liked Steig Larsson's trio of "The Girl Who" thrillers, you really owe it to yourself to try Jo Nesbo.  Really.  I've also mentioned that I'm extremely interested to read Emma Donoghue's collection of stories, as I am a huge fan of her last book, Room.  Thriller fans have totally lucked out with new titles by Dennis Lehane, Nelson Demille AND Vince Flynn all in the same month. Clear your schedules for some great reading!  And keep an extra space free, because I'm back on Thursday with the final installment of our list.

No comments: