Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Reading Ahead: January 2013, part 1

If you felt like December didn't hold too many new titles for you, I hope you're ready for the complete opposite come January.  There are SO MANY new fiction books slated for publication, I had to break out the caps.  I decided to try something a little different this month and group them, loosely, by genre.  So here is the first round of titles, all of them generally thriller/suspense fiction.  Are you ready?  I hope so!



Private Berlin, by James Patterson & Mark Sullivan

Shadow Woman, by Linda Howard

Collateral Damage, by Stuart Woods

The Wrath of Angels, by John Connolly

The Third Bullet, by Stephen Hunter



Anything that strikes your fancy?  I don't know about you, but The Third Bullet by Stephen Hunter sort of piques my interest, and I think it'll do the same with those who are history buffs or enjoy a little conspiracy theory with their fiction.  Bob Lee Swagger,  legendary former Marine sniper, picks up just the trace of a hint about what happened on November 22, 1963, and it's enough to get him to dig into those events and start asking questions.  But the cloud of dust he raises is enough to send those with secrets into defense mode, and now Swagger's in the cross-hairs.  Looks like it will be a great read!


No comments: