Thursday, June 6, 2013

Reading Ahead: July 2013, part 2

The ladies of the thriller genre (the bad girls, if you will) are out in force this summer, so I hope you're ready to pick your poison.  I know I am!





Death Angel, by Linda Fairstein

Please Don’t Tell, by Elizabeth Adler

Unseen, by Karin Slaughter

Hunting Eve, by Iris Johansen

Stranded, by Alex Kava

Bombshell, by Catherine Coulter



Which ones do you foresee adding to your list?  I have one definite from this list, and I am all but salivating.  If you have been keeping up with my "What I've Been Reading" posts lately, you'll have already picked my favorite out of the list.  Which?  The new Will Trent novel by Karin Slaughter, of course: Unseen.   This latest finds Will working undercover in Macon, Georgia, cut off from his normal support as well as the woman he loves, Sara Linton.  When said woman's stepson is gunned down and the prime suspect is the man's wife, both Will and Sara wind up involved in the case without the other's knowledge.  No good can come of this...

Enjoy your weekend, happy reading, and I'll be back next week with love and humor titles coming out in July.

No comments: