Thursday, October 3, 2013

Reading Ahead: November 2013, part 2

I know, I know.  It's hard to think about November when it's only just the beginning of October.  I really do understand!  I've been ordering Christmas books since this past May!  Yesterday, I was ordering new books which are slated for release in February 2014.  So it could be worse--I could be sharing titles six months ahead!



New Suspense/Thrillers in November:



Silencing Eve, by Iris Johansen (Publication date bumped up to October 1!)

Hostage, by Kay Hooper

Dust, by Patricia Cornwell

Mirage, by Clive Cussler & Jack Du Brul

King and Maxwell, by David Baldacci

White Fire, by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

Cross My Heart, by James Patterson




I'll be back on Thursday with some more up-and-coming bestsellers.  In the meantime, happy reading!

No comments: