Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Reading ahead


Since October will, of course, be chock full of posts about suspense, thrillers, mysteries, and horror, I thought maybe I’d finish out September with a couple of posts of things to look forward to.  Fall tends to be one of the big “push” times for new books from popular authors, sure to be bestsellers. You know I’m a sharing kind of person, so here are titles coming to the library in November. 


Kill Shot, by Vince Flynn

Hotel Vendome, by Danielle Steel

The Drop, by Michael Connelly

Explosive Eighteen, by Janet Evanovich

V is for Vengeance, by Sue Grafton

Zero Day, by David Baldacci



I’ll be back with more things to look forward to on Thursday!

(ps, the lists I give in my Reading Ahead posts are in no particular order.  I simply keep a running list as I see them become available to order for the library.)

No comments: