Thursday, May 3, 2012

Reading Ahead: June 2012, part 2


I don't think I'm alone when I say that the promise of new fiction by some of my favorite authors makes me a little giddy.  Read on to the list and tell me there's nothing there that strikes your fancy!


Tumbleweeds, by Leila Meacham

Wicked Business, by Janet Evanovich

Gone Missing, by Linda Castillo

A Place in the Country, by Elizabeth Adler

The Risk Agent, by Ridley Pearson

The Third Gate, by Lincoln Child

Porch Lights, by Dorothea Benton Frank

Between You and Me, by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Krauss


2010's Roses, also by Leila Meacham, was a HUGE hit with readers, so there will be lots of excitement that she's publishing just in time for some beach reading.   Linda Castillo's new novel is also being greeted with eagerness--if you're looking for a new thriller series, you really should pick up her Kate Burkholder series, starting with Sworn to Silence.  And if you're looking for a "sure thing" to slip into your beach bag this summer, Dorothea Benton Frank's Porch Lights already has readers lining up to get their hands on a copy!  I'll see you next Tuesday to wrap up the list of June releases.

No comments: