Thursday, July 5, 2012

Reading Ahead: August 2012, part 1

Did you think I'd forgotten about you?  Not at all!  Independence Day on a Wednesday made for a weird week, is all.  But I've still got your list of titles that will be released in August, so let's get started!


Tiger’s Claw, by Dale Brown

The Last Victim, by Karen Robards

The Sentinel, by Matthew Dunn 

Sweet Talk, by Julie Garwood

Line of Fire, by Stephen White

Bones Are Forever, by Kathy Reichs

So, anything strike your fancy?  I have to say, I'm interested to see where Matthew Dunn is going with his Spycatcher series in this second installment.  If you missed The Spycatcher, go back and read it now!  I tend to be a bit of a sucker for Julie Garwood's suspense/romance novels, so I'm hoping this latest is a good one.  

I'll be back next Tuesday with more of the list--happy reading!


No comments: