Thursday, July 12, 2012

Reading Ahead: August 2012, part 3

Here we are, at the end of the list of August's up-and-coming bestsellers, and what a list it is!  I hope you've saved some room in your reading schedule for some of these, because there are some great ones in here to help you soak up those golden summer days.



And When She Was Good, by Laura Lippman


The Spymasters: A Men at War Novel, by W.E.B. Griffin & William E. Butterworth, IV

Kill You Twice, by Chelsea Cain

A Hundred Flowers, by Gail Tsukiyama

You Don’t Want to Know, by Lisa Jackson

What Happened to My Sister, by Elizabeth Flock


Now, do you have your choices made?  Me, I am really intrigued by Molly Ringwald's fiction debut.  Critics are calling it deeply compassionate and poignant, and I definitely can't wait to see if it lives up to the acclaim.  I'm also interested in Elizabeth Flock's novel, a follow-up to her hugely popular Me & Emma. Finally, you know I love a good thriller, and I'm becoming quite a fan of Lisa Jackson's work, so You Don't Want to Know has already found its way onto my request list.  

Anything on August's list that has caught your eye?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments: